Thursday, January 15, 2015

Truth is Everlasting

A tag from a tea bag I had.

Again, it's been a while since I've written anything.

Chemo is every other weekend, and though the symptoms aren't totally terrible, they do set me back a bit. And with the weather being so cold, I haven't wanted to do anything but get home from work and hunker down in my bed.

The chemo causes my fingers and toes (and nose!) to tingle when they get cold. Sometimes when that happens and I am walking, it's hard to walk because I can't really feel my toes and feet. So I prefer staying out of the cold, which is unfortunate because I do like winter. 

All things considered, I am doing well, though I do sometimes feel slightly like I am in a state of limbo. But that's okay, it's winter, a season of dormant rest, and so, I shall rest.


6 comments:

  1. Rest is definitely called for annie. We don't do that enough I think, especially us women. Do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm, dearest friend, and treat your body gently as it carries you through this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Denise! I've enjoyed the warming weather.

      Delete
  3. One step at a time, Annie, resting in His promise as it comes to you....

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!